Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spiritual thought

I hope this makes sense to more people than me, it's 4 minutes to midnight and I'm really tired.
A coworker of mine asked when I leave for Russia. I told him in July or August, after I am at the MTC to prepare. He was really rude and asked in a rude tone "why would you go to Utah, that doesn't make any sense."
It made me think of the opposition we face as Latter Day Saints. I once was walking into a temple and there were actually people protesting our religion.
We are going to face a lot of opposition because Satan will work hard to drive people to hate us or our beliefs. Because He knows the truth, but he is unable to live as we are and he will be unable to live with God or in Celestial Glory.
He will work hard to bring us down.
All we can do is love one another and love our fellow man. That's the ultimate commandment that will lead us closer to God.
It will be hard, but seriously, we just have to endure. Stay true to who we are and what we know and love. Stick close to the spirit.
I know this to be truth.
во имя Иисуса Христа, аминь.

No comments:

Post a Comment