Monday, May 20, 2013

Oops I keep forgetting to post... Day 18 of 48

I have 30 days left...
And I can't even begin to describe how happy I will be to be on my mission. I am so excited.
As of today, I only need to buy these things:
-umbrella
-shoe polish kit
-passport holder
-22V converter
-carry on bag

You guys, my list is SO SMALL now. It makes me so happy to have all of that crossed off and out of the way. But I am so low on funds that I don't think I'll be able to pay for the actual mission part at all. I saved and saved but I didn't have a lot of money that I earned at work to begin with.

I've done so much the past week to get ready to go. I bought so much and I went to the temple again on Thursday. I love the temple. I can't wait to go again.

I need to study like crazy on my scriptures. I also need to get my two shots done this week or next.

I seriously cannot wait to go. I'm so excited. I only have one more month. My plaque has already been ordered and delivered to my bishop too. I get to see it either Wednesday night or this sunday. I still need to choose a picture, but oh my gosh. This is all becoming so real. It makes me extremely happy.

I haven't tried any new hairstyles yet. My bangs are growing out nicely so I will be able to just tuck them entirely behind my ear soon. Which will be nice. That will make things easier.

I gained a lot of weight this past month. I think I may have mentioned that before. But today I don't even feel like eating at all. Ever since I ran a 5k race on Saturday, (which by the way, I did not get last place :), I think I've only eaten 3 times. Out of 7 meals already passed, I've only eaten two meals and one snack. I'm trying to be healthy. But I'm just not hungry. I think it's nerves and excitement about going to Russia.

Well, that's all I really have. But I found this really cool resource for sister missionaries to find good bags. Here's the link:

http://giftsformormons.com/?tag=sister-missionary-bags

I actually bought one of the bags listed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment