Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 8 of 48

Hello again.
So when I went through the temple in April, I got 10 garment sets of Carinessa 2s. They are absolutely great, as I've mentioned before, and I highly recommend them to all sisters. But today I also bought one thermal top garment and one mesh top garment. I am going to try these out, because I will be in Utah June through August when it's really hot. It also gets really humid during the summer in Samara, Russia. And I want to try the thermal garment. I might just buy a few of those instead of buying all long underwear.
Anyway, so I ordered those and a new mini preach my gospel because I left mine behind in Sunriver, Oregon on a vacation by mistake.
So those should be here next week or the week after.
I have checked one more thing off my to do list!! :)
Today I am going to get a few more things done as well. I need to buy pajamas because it turns out I really don't have any. I sleep in jeans or just garments. That's just what's comfortable for me.
So when I go to work tonight at 4:30, I need to buy those.

Now here's something I'm embarrassed to talk about. I have gained a lot of weight since I got my call. I usually gain weight when I am really stressed. My mother passed away in January and then I got my call. And I've been working almost 40 hours a week for the past two months. I also petsat and babysat in between. Funds are still stressing me out. I still need to get my driver's license...
the list goes on.
Anyway, I've been going to the gym at least 3 times a week for about two months as well, but my diet has not been very healthy. I eat out a lot because I am doing so much during the day that I forget to make a sandwich or something for lunch at work. The three closest places to eat are Sonic, Burger King, and Five Guys Burgers. So I usually end up going there last minute. However, I'm trying to be better about it. I love to ride my bike to work and I love subway. I'm a huge sandwich fan. So today after I get my laundry done and get ready for work, I am going early at about 3 so I can stop by a grocery store on the way and get something healthier.
I have been told that since there are so little members in Russia, there won't be many dinner appointments. Plus, I'm a picky eater. So I have been told that most of the sisters lose a lot of weight when they go.
So I am going to try very hard to get healthy before I go.

I'll get off work at 10 PM (Washington state time...?) so when I get home, I'll post a spiritual thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment