Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 2 of 46

So today was a pretty good day. Although, toward the end I had some frustration that was hard to deal with and not react to.
Anyway, today was fast and testimony meeting and I actually fasted for the first time in a while. It's really hard for me to fast because I get really shaky and sick feeling. And I wasn't going to bear my testimony but I ended up getting up there. It was really awkward because it was about 4 minutes until they usually wrap it up and end the meeting and the 2nd counselor was about to get up and end the meeting, but the bishop told him "no someone else needs to". I got up and did. They told me that happened after the meeting. It was a really cool experience and another testament that our bishop is truly inspired of God.
I didn't do any mission prep today at all. But I came to the realization that I need a blessing and I need to go to the temple this week.
I will write more tomorrow, but this evening I have gotten to be really frustrated and I need to just spend some time getting ready for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment