Sunday, June 9, 2013

My farewell talk, and 10 days left

Today I did my farewell talk because next sunday is father's day and I didn't want to take up the father's day meeting.
But today was one of the best days at church I've had in so long. I absolutely adored it. Almost half of my previous ward came to see me, and so many of my non member friends also came. It meant so much to me. Our ward was recently split, and so we haven't had enough people to open up the cultural hall since January or February. It was so cool to see so many people there to support me.
I didn't write out my talk on the computer yet, but I will post it later tonight or tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will be into the single digits in my countdown. I am so stinking excited. It is crunch time. Time to get everything together.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment