Monday, August 18, 2014

Healthy!

  Yesterday my husband and I gave talks in church, and it was kind of awesome. We were struggling with what to say in our talks and finally I got mine done saturday night and he got his done sunday morning. But what was really cool was that we didn't read each other what we were going to say. But our talks complimented each other perfectly. His wouldn't have made much sense without mine and vice versa. It's so cool to be married to someone who is truly your best friend, because even though there are disagreements and sometimes fights, since you know each other so well you tend to compliment each other well.
  I just wanted to talk about something really cool. So last wednesday night I got a gym membership to planet fitness. I love this place by the way! And Thursday morning I went there weighing 158 pounds, did 12 miles on the bike and averaged about 5:16 per mile. Friday morning I did 6 miles and Saturday I also did 6 miles. Then today (Monday) I did 7 miles on the bike and averaged 4:28 per mile. Burned 174 calories and weighed in after breakfast at 154 pounds!!! **Note: I weigh myself at the same time everyday so I can get a more accurate measurement of weight.
  I just feel so good too. It used to be that when I would do the bike, my heart would race and would be at almost 180. Now the highest it gets is 150. I don't breathe as hard anymore when I bike, and I feel good. My mood improves all the time. I seriously reccomend gluten and dairy free foods with emphasis on fruits and veggies and eat meat sparingly. We eat tuna about twice a month and chicken once a week. It feels so good to eat so healthy.
  Anyway just wanted to share that and we'll see how this all shakes out after another 5 days of hard work and good eating. :)

1 comment: