Monday, February 23, 2015

Don't worry I haven't forgotten you, blog.

I haven't blogged in so long. It's kind of crazy to think that I started this blog almost 4 ish years ago. I've been doing a lot of stuff lately. I started school in the fall and now I'm into Winter quarter. This semester I'm doing a general writing class and a religion class. Lots of homework, easing myself back into a school frame of mind. My grades are awesome, an A and a passing. My religion class is a pass or fail, but don't worry, it isn't by any means an "easy A" class. Last semester I got a B+ in my life skills class and passed my other religion class.
Since I last blogged I was diagnosed with scoliosis in my back and neck, and with a lot of muscle adhesion in my back. I'm finally better from all the bad pain it caused and I'm learning how to manage the aches and live with it.
I adopted 4 "plant babies" a couple weeks ago, and I'm transplanting them later today into their new homes. My grandma gave me a little Rosemary plant, a little orchid, and two little cacti. I'm keeping the cacti in their cups for now until they grow more and until they root well enough. But today I'm moving Rosemary from her yogurt cup into a little flower pot I got at winco last year. I'm thinking about moving the orchid into a good size indoor flower pot from IKEA I got years ago, but I think I might just let the thing chill in its current pot until I get more time. But little Rosemary is ready for a change. (Yes, grandma... they're still alive! :)
What else has been going on....?
Oh!
I'm working on my art/study space in our bedroom. I have a desk I haven't had the time to use in too long, so I'm trying to get that going. I have been doing some fun videos with my drawing/painting that I'm saving and creating to make a youtube channel. I've been wanting to do that for a long time.
Too many projects! But I've planned well lately and things are moving forward, so lets see how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment